Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Oh, the Surprises of Life...

Hey, guys! Genie here with 'okay' news and 'omg whaaaat' news!

First, the 'okay' news...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get Page 39 done by Monday. However, I am trying my hardest to get it done by the site's second uploading date, Thursday! And if you're an Ace/Harry fan, be really sure to look out for it ;D

Also, I am still finalizing the designs for the JGT Magical Girl art piece! So thank you so much for your patience with that!

And for said patience, here is a lil doodle of Genie Squirrel wearing...something XD




Now, for the 'omg whaaaat' news...

There is a reason for my being a lil late on the page...well, other than the fact that I was out of town for the weekend.

For the first time in my life, I got....a DOG.


And here is my first crappy attempt at drawing him XD

My brother named him Doodles, cuz we both like doodling. And tis punny cuz he's a mini goldendoodle. So huzzah for adorable punniness!


So, again, thank you all for being so patient! Page 39 is well on its way, as well as Magical Girl awesomeness!!

Until then,

Genie and Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment