Thursday, September 4, 2014

More desert news

Yo-o
Jocey here bringing you some crazy news! More desert sketches for everyone woo!!! I compiled some of the doodles into a page of doodles! We get to see three other possible characters!
There are three coyote sketches (the same gal) and she might be the possible villain in the story
The bird looking thing is supposed to be a roadrunner, and he's the sheriff (get it coyote and roadrunner). He also might be a pseudo villain as well. The cobra on the bottom is going to be an oracle, since snakes don't have arms I thought it would be the price of beings able to see into the future. So most snakes (if Genie is okay with this idea) have the ability to see, varying by snake. Our cobra friend here can see very well, that's why she is an oracle.

I still hafta work out the kinks and stuff of the story, mainly coming up with a good story haha...I asked all kinds of questions to Genie today so I can get some world building in!

And Genie has returned from the New York! WOOO!! She's still getting everything sorted and stuff  as well as working on a few bday gifts for friends that are coming up (one of them is Tay). So comics should resume next week! 

That's all I gotta say, so I'll see you all next week woo!!

-Jocey out

No comments:

Post a Comment