Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Swing of Things...

Hey, guys! Long time, no...post?

Well, after coming back from New York, I'm now trying to get into the swing of things again. Thank you again, Jocey, for manning the fort while I was gone! Knew I could 'count on you'!

Speaking of swing, gotta love Jocey's in that last panel. Tree branches are the new frying pans.

Sorry again for this being a few minutes late. I'm also juggling a good amount of birthday stuff, but as of right now, I'm just glad the page is done and it is...pretty violent O.o Wonder what's gonna happen in the next page...

Stay tuned to find out ;D Next page should be up next week on Monday (or early, early Tuesday...apparently).

Thanks for your patience, guys! And see you on Thursday (*cough cough*)!

Genie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment