Monday, January 5, 2015

In With the New...

Hey, guys! As everyone is getting settled into the new year, I am getting settled into my...apartment XD So, as you can see, the start of school means a slight delay in pages, but be sure to check back next week ;D Big Magic is seriously almost done O.O

But, as they say, out with the old and in with the new...and in our case, in with the new styles and adventures!

For Christmas, Jocey got me a new art program called Manga Studio 5, and boy oh boy, it is so flippin' amazing!!! As I'm practicing with it, so many comic-making doors are opening up, it's making me so excited!

So for your viewing pleasure (and my utter embarrassment), here are some beginning doodles I did with Jocey's awesome gift!



(Hello, human!JGT characters!)
I don't usually draw digitally, but with this program, it's just so fun ^o^ And I'm not sure if you can tell, my art style is sliiiightly changing, but that just means more exciting adventures within the making of this comic!

Thank you again, Jocey, for everything! I cannot wait to continue with both the old and the new :)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment