Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Some important News!

Hey everybody!
Have a doodle. So here is some important news about your authors! This is the main reason we have not had recent pages. So be ready to be amazed. 
So, as many of you know, Genie and I are graduating this year. Yup, four years of college is nearly done. Both of us have had some pretty hectic semesters, but this news isn't bad, it's actually quite the opposite.
So we'll start with mine, cause it's pretty cool.
I don't know how many of you know, but I've been applying to Pharmacy Schools for the next year and recently I got my first interview invitation (OMIGOSH WHAT?!). I'll let y'all know how that all goes, but I'm pretty stoked about it.
Now for Genie's news (I'm pretty flipping excited for Genie haha)
So as a creative writing major, Genie can either do a term paper for a class or apply to write her thesis. And the good news: well Genie is writing her thesis for the winter quarter (OMIGOSH SQUEE, AWESOMENESS). Yup, our creator Genie is going to write 40 pages of original fiction and have it edited by a mentor from her school. I don't know about you, but that's pretty flipping exciting and awesome and I'm so incredibly happy for her! Here's a little secret: I'm kind of like Genie's biggest fan (next to her family of course). I can't wait to read what she has to offer and I know it's going to be epic and awesome. 

So this why there has been a lack of updates, Genie has been working on her thesis (SQUEEEEE) (OMIGOSH!)

That's all I got to say for today, but updates will be back once we get back into the school groove.

-Jocey

P.S: in the picture, that supposed to be me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment