Monday, April 13, 2015

A hug for all

Hey everybody!

Jocey here. Man long time no see. School has been insane, like up the wall crazy. I'm actually nearing my graduation date, so it's nearly all over for me. But for Genie, she has a whole month left after I graduate from school.
On another note, our great creator Genie has been feeling anxious and a whole slew of emotions and I felt like posting this today because sometimes we all need hugs from the friends we love best.


So this is for Genie, for being amazing and juggling and for being the best friend in the whole wide world. I actually wrote a ceremonial speech about her in my speech class :)
I sped colored this drawing. 
So Genie: Relax, have confidence, you are friggin amazing and don't you ever forget it.

-Jocey out

PS: Concept stuff for our adventure in OZ will be coming so for now, just wait patiently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment