Monday, April 20, 2015

Don't Panic, T.I.N.!

Hey, guys! Genie here.

Boy oh boy, these past couple of weeks have been hectic for me, both physically and emotionally. First of all, I would like to thank Jocey for that wonderful post that reminded me of the ultimate happiness that is friendship. Thank you both Jocey and Taylor for cheering me up when I felt stuck, and thank you everyone for hanging in there :)

For the sake of a for-fun moment, I decided to draw an ad-libbed scenario from the upcoming episode, JGT in OZ! Whether or not this actually makes it into the episode, I wanted to share nonetheless :)


Aw, don't worry, T.I.N. Panicking is just a sign that you care about something a LOT. So maybe you have a heart after all ;)

And if any of you feel like T.I.N., flustered and all, please hang in there, think about the people/stories/things that make you happy, and breathe. And we all have hearts, so we all gotta breathe, right? ^o^

So if you feel panicky about something, I know that you can make it through :)

See you on Thursday!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment