Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Song of Big Magic

Ello, everyone! Genie here!

As I continue to get ready the next eppie (aka, finalize the script), I wanted to share with you guys a little gem of ours from our JGT Playlist! Jocey and I have added it years ago when going through the first drafts, but now that Big Magic has been completed and colored, I thought it would be appropriate to share the song!

And the song is called "Hero/Heroine" by Boys Like Girls!

We just thought the lyrics fit Jag, Harry, and Rudy pretty well, and it was a song that got me in the zone while drawing the eppies.

So, welcome to the JGT Playlist, "Hero/Heroine"! If you want, please check it out! Hopefully I can use it in a JGT video soon! X3

Until then (which'll probably be on Monday or sooner),

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment