Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Rudy: "A Salute to the Sky"

If you guys have seen the Character Page, you know that today is also the birthday of a certain someone...

Let us all take a moment to celebrate the existence of our butt-kicking, cheesecake-loving hero...

Rudy, Jr.!!!

As a little gift, I made this...



I was about to make my April Fool's joke be a birthday pic for Rudy, but I knew that today, he deserved something special and not silly. 

This pic is called, "Salute to the Sky," and it's supposed to portray Rudy and his relationship with his late dad, the original Rudy. The comic has kind of talked about this, but future pages will cover it in more detail.
And yeah, I got a liiiiittle emotional when I did this. I'm a military brat as well, so it's safe to say that Rudy holds a little piece of me inside him, hehe.

In the end though, I just wanted this pic to celebrate how strong this lil dude is. Not even a picture can capture that, but I tried.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy Page 25 as well as "Salute to the Sky"! 

The day is not over yet, so trust NO ONE XD Good luck with the rest of April Fools, and I will see you again with more pages and posts and surprises, oh my!

Until then...again,

Genie



No comments:

Post a Comment