Monday, April 7, 2014

'JGT in OZ' Sample Page: "Finding Out"

Hey, guys! Genie here.

Well, as I work on page 26 (I think that's the page I'm on...haha that's what having a lot of projects does to me...), I managed to whip up an experiment I've been wanting to whip up for a while...

Ready for it?

Tis...a sample page of OZ!!!


Ta-da!

This is a selected scene from the early script! I wanted to use a simple scene because I didn't want to give away too, too much, hehe.

As you can see, this page features the Dorothy and Scarecrow of 'JGT in OZ'. Of course, you will find out more about their little story arcs once the real comic gets going after Big Magic.

Overall, I wanted to just experiment with this page. I experimented with coloring, dialogue bubble-making, layout (definitely layout), etc. It took a good amount of time to make, the key word being 'good', because I honestly had a lot of fun making it. I hope it shows, hehehe.

Anywho, thank you for checking this out! And please look out for more OZ and Big Magic stuff! They are on the way!

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy the sample page as much as I enjoyed working on it ^^

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment