Monday, April 21, 2014

Progress has been spotted....

Hey, guys!

Just letting you know, the student life has been keeping me from pencils and paper for the last week or so. Therefore, I'm sorry for the mini hiatuses during the week. Once this week clears up, I should have more free time :D

On a happy note, I do have a couple of small JGT artsy projects in the works! And here's a sneak peek for two of them!


Here's a pic of what's coming up in the JGT in OZ stuff...
Huzzah for more Tin! And he's not alone, so be sure to look out for this pic when I finish it!


And here's another close look at something else!

This is my desk, and it is covered with the 'blue'prints for Page 26!
I told you this page required a lot more planning than usual, hehe.
The actual page is being drawn at the moment, but I didn't want to show you guys it just yet ;) Like I said before, the layout for this page is particularly different than the rest of the pages. That's partly why it's been in the works for a while now.
But don't worry! I got 6 more panels to draw! It will be finished, and it will be awesome!!! I hope ^o^"


Anywho, I hope you guys are doing alright with whatever life is throwing your way! If you're troubled by anything, just say, "I am awesome, and I got this," and you shall most likely become a self-fulfilled prophecy :D Trust me, I'm a psych major XD

Well, gotta get back to studying and drawing!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment