Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Day Early, A Sketch Too Many

Hello! Genie here! Huzzah for the Monday-Thursday upload schedule, right? This time, I'm a day early so I can start on Page 32 today.

I wanted to share with you a little fun fact regarding the JGT in OZ art piece, "The Nerve".

Here is the fun fact: that was only half of the drawing.

Here is the full, unfinished version!


Yeah, most of the page was supposed to be dedicated to the characters' reactions to Lion's comment. But, in the end, I didn't want to make the pic that complicated. So, I just chopped off most of the page, and only colored the top.

And that ended with a faceless Lion and an armless Genie...and a nice laugh.

Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out Page 32 early next week!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment