Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Knew All Along...

Hey, guys! Genie here.

I'm starting to sense a posting pattern for myself. Mondays and Thursdays...we'll see how this turns out.

Well, I am still in the middle of Page 31, and so today, I shall ask for you to go back in JGT-time with me...

Remember this?


This is the JGT Halloween pic I drew two years ago..... so embarrassing XD

As you can see (hopefully), the theme was Robin Hood. And I chose that theme because I knew all along that Big Magic would involve Robin Hood cosplaying.

What, JGT was first drawn over 5 years ago! When the Big Magic trilogy came along, the big blockbuster movie at the time was Robin Hood. So...I used it XD But design-wise, I stuck to my Disney-instincts, hehe.

But at least with this blast from the past, you can see that I was already excited to dress my characters in Robin Hood get-up. I couldn't wait for two more years.

And now, they are bringing Mr. Hood back again. Check out the next page to see Jocey's cosplay ;)

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment