Thursday, July 31, 2014

"Midnight premiere! Midnight premiere! Here...we...COME!"

Hey, guys! Like I said on Monday, today is a special day. And that is because...

IT'S JULY 31st!!! JOCEY'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Hooray for the original Squirrel Girl with the innocent smile and the need for fun (and poking people)!

Every year, I try to plan something special for the JGT Birthday cycle (if you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a fun fact in Extras that explains about this ironic, 21-day cycle ;3)

So this year, I have chosen a theme that has fueled our--and a lot of other people's--imaginations...




Magical Girls.

What, JGT is kind of a magical girl trio. I couldn't help myself ^_^

So, every birthday post will include a sketch of possible outfits for an art piece I am currently planning, which will be unveiled after Taylor's birthday. So look forward to that!

But for now, let us all ban together and wish Jocey-squirrel an awesome, unforgettable, and totally magical birthday! Jocey, always keep smiling and never extinguish your real passion for adventure, instigating (well...), and uniqueness. Thanks for all the years of encouraging and creativity...

Love,

Genie and the rest of JGT

PS: The title of the post is Jocey's first spoken line in JGT Episode 1... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment