Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oh, How the Script Changes...

Hey, guys! Genie here.

As I finish up Page 34, I want to quickly share with you another case of "Dang I Changed the Script I Just Can't Make Up My Mind!"

This case appeals to Page 33, when JHR tell JGT the truth...

Here is a snapshot of the original:


Jag's lines pretty much stay the same, but Jocey's lines in this whole scene change BIG TIME (<--get it? Cuz 'Big' Magic...never mind.)

As you know, Jocey's line changes from, "We don't know what to say," to, "Jag, stop! This is all crazy!"

That's cuz out of the three girls, I didn't want Jocey to have a passive reaction. That's not how Jocey is. And her saying the new line may hit Jag way harder than the original line. Perhaps.

Just wait until the next page. I changed a lot of that script, too! XD

You shall see when the page is up!

Until then,

Genie

PS: Can you see what I added to Page 33's script? ;D Just a small line...

No comments:

Post a Comment