Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Just Fire"

Hello, everyone! Tis early, early in the morning where I am, but I'm too impatient to wait until later to post!

I have just finished the final installment of the mini adventure comics. As you may know, these comics have been featuring the in-betweens of Episode 9 and 10!

This one is called "Just Fire"!




As you can see, this last mini adventure is longer compared to the others, as well as more 'ambiguous', if you want to call it that. These two have a lot to deal with at the moment, whether they are aware of it or not. More will be revealed in OZ ;)

I really hope that you guys have enjoyed these mini adventures! I had a lot of fun with them, and I also got a lot of practice done, both with art program techniques and with straight up feels X3

But in the end, I am beyond excited to start the next episode, and I hope you are, too :)

It's gonna be an exciting journey...

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment