Friday, July 3, 2015

Simple and Free

Ello, everyone! Genie here!

First off, sorry for the delay in the next Mini Adventure... I'm currently revising the script for the next episode. It's a very long script, and I'm changing a good amount of it, so thank you for being so patient!! I'm getting more excited for it as I write, so hopefully that's a good sign XD

Second off, I had a drawing block the other day, and so I just opened up my program, and I drew whatever I wanted. So, I drew this:



Tis a very simple Jocey Squirrel! I might call it "Simple and Free". Cuz the picture is very simple, and the Jocey is very free ^^ And I'm sure Jocey will appreciate the title's small Kingdom Hearts reference, too.

Again, thank you for being so patient, and I hope the comics to come are worth the wait :) I have a feeling they might be...

Until then, stay simple and free!

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment