Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lion in the Flowers + Freak Out part 2

Hey, guys! Genie here! As I continue to revise the OZ script and plan the last few mini adventures, I couldn't help but whip up a small concept art piece!

So, because we haven't seen enough of him yet, here is Rudy Jr. as Lion!


Hehe, the colors changed again, as well as the designs for the poinsettias. But hey, we're getting closer to the final designs, and the start of the eppie! So please keep checkin' in for more :D

On a different note, I wanted to quickly share the good news! Another one of my short stories got accepted into a literary journal! I talked about my first publication here! I am very excited to have this opportunity again, and it makes me feel grateful for my stories, this comic, and you guys for all your support.

Let's continue this journey, shall we?

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment