Monday, July 25, 2016

Color Splash

Hey guys!
Your friendly neighborhood squirrel-girl Jocey here! Man it's been a while since I last posted, but here I am! I'm actually currently living in Tucson right now at a rotation, so shout out to all our Tucson readers!
I've actually arrived with some art! I was originally going to do a doodle of me in lab coat since I'm rotating at a hospital here, but the doodle turned into a Genie doodle rather than our resident squirrel girl, but then Jocey protested and added herself to the doodle, so she is there too. I might do more doodles like the one I did, so be on the lookout!!

So I call this doodle Color Splash! As I was making the lines darker some of them started fading away and it made me think of having the colors bleed and splash and thus Color Splash was born.

Hope you guys enjoy this lovely doodle and I'll see you guys around.

P.S. I was going to also do a Pokemon Go! doodle but once again Genie came out instead of Jocey and maybe I'll do a Pokemon Go! one later.

P.S.S I really want a gyrados and venusaur, but alas bulbasaur is hard to find and it takes 400 magikarp candy to evolve magikarp :(


-Jocey

No comments:

Post a Comment