Monday, July 18, 2016

So Many Projects...

Ello, everyone! Genie here! With a lot of projects on her plate!

With Princess Leilani and the Lanu Tree in the works, plus a couple of other projects, the JGT pages are coming in slowly. I'm trying my best to get them done as soon as I can without rushing the creative process...and the fun, for that matter. So thank you again for being so patient!

Since I don't have the next page at the moment, here is a late-night doodle of one of my other projects, Flutter By.


I can't really say much about the project at the moment because I'm...kind of starting over from scratch? This idea was supposed to be another comic, but then I decided to make it a novel. So I began to write said novel, but then it all got erased when my computer crashed. So...here's to new beginnings!

This is the new design of the protagonist, whose name is now up for change as well. It's all a bit scary, and yet, very exciting. That's the thrill of taking on so many projects.

But, to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Until then, go and take on your own creative projects! I'll see you soon with a new page...

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment