Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Preview-ish: Munchkinland

Ello, everyone! Genie here with a preview for you! Well, it's technically a preview for a scrapped idea, but it's also a preview for the next page in general!

Here it is, the first draft of JGT's Munchkinland!


As you can see, the houses of Munchkinland were basically hummingbird nests...turned upside down. When I drew them on Page 29, they...didn't look as cool as I thought they would. They looked like clumps of beehives that just fell off a steep cliff. Not very appealing...

So, I did my best to erase all that, and start the panel over, while also avoiding the panels I had already drawn and finalized. This is why Page 29 has taken so long to complete.

And huzzah, huzzah, huzzah! It is indeed completed!

Check back here tomorrow night for Page 29, featuring the new design for JGT's Munchkinland!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment