Friday, July 1, 2016

Sharing Stories...

...can be both fun and difficult.

Ello, everyone! Genie here with a little blast from the artistic past!

Just letting you know, the next page is in the works. It's a challenging one, and I may change a few things before I color it. So, that's why it's being delayed a bit.

HOWEVER, I want to do better with weekly posts, so here is an Ozian drawing I did almost 2 years ago!


It's called "Sharing Stories of Oz"!

Since there are so many books in the original Oz series by L. Frank Baum, and most of them are named after main characters, I thought it would be cool to see different Oz characters read each other's stories. I also had a lot of fun drawing these original Oz characters in my style. This drawing was posted on my deviantART, but since JGT is in Oz, here it is again for all of you!

Again, sorry for no page this week. Despite the delay, I am determined to get this page done for everyone as soon as I can. Gotta love sharing stories, even if it takes a while to do so.

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment