Monday, January 6, 2014

First Post of 2014: Something About Pendants

Hey, guys! Long time no post! I apologize for that; I've just settled back into the university student lifestyle and will continue drawing JGT pages...once I find my ruler....shoot.

Anyways! Guess who I got to see during Winter Break...Jocey!! Twas so cool that we got to see each other! And, to celebrate this reunion, we decided to draw our first collab picture, starring JGT and her series, The Great Beings!

And here it is!!


Tis called "Something About Pendants"! The picture basically illustrates Lila as some sort of pendant hunter, and now wants Jamie's...

I decided to use Lila as the ambassador of JGT for this collab cuz I thought she was a great character to contradict Jocey's soft-spoken character, Jamie!

And we added kind of a dark aura to the picture because of...reasons, hehehe.

If you wanna read The Great Beings, click here! Get engulfed in a world of darkness, light, mystery, and a tint of orange ;D

(Psst, I am also scheming up a JGT special at the moment...you will find out what it is soon...)

Hope you guys enjoy our collab pic! We really enjoyed working on it together! Huzzah for teamwork!!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment