Friday, January 10, 2014

JGT's "OZ" Character Sheet: GENIE

Hey, everyone!

So, just a heads up for comic pages...I shall start drawing again at the beginning of next week, for that is when I'll have my precious ruler back haha X3 So the next page should be up in one more week or so. Thank you!

But, to pass the time, I was able to finish a very basic character sheet for OZ!


Hehe I turned to the obvious and started with the Dorothy of the story...Genie!

You'll see why I chose her for Dorothy later on ;D

This is probably her final look for the special. As you can see, her little poncho-shawl thing changed colors. In the first concept art, it was red, and now it is purple! I changed it cuz I wanted the ruby necklace stand out (yes, tis a ruby necklace, not ruby slippers...have you seen shoes on these guys yet? Haha ^o^) Plus, I wanted to give the outfit a Genie-touch....so huzzah! Purple it is ^^

I will probably do these for the most of the main characters, so soon you will get to see who plays who! Excitement!

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment