Saturday, January 25, 2014

Huzzah! Page 21!!

Hey, everyone!

I actually managed to get a page done earlier than expected! That's a first, haha.

This page is especially important to me because:

1. It's number 21. That is my lucky number (My life entails so many coincidences with that number. You can check the Fun Facts for some examples ^^")!

2. It's about brothers. And yes, in real life, I do have a younger brother with autism. And I love him very, very much.

When I wrote this scene out while drafting the script, I was already excited/anxious to draw it out. I knew it would all be emotional, because page 20 and 21 do share my true feelings for my best friends and for my bro. And being able to weave that into the eppie really meant a lot to me.

So, thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy this page!

And be sure to look out for more posts regarding extras/pages/specials! ^o^

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment