Wednesday, January 8, 2014

JGT Special: "Wizard of OZ" Concept Art

Hey, everyone! Genie here.

So, you know how I mentioned in the last post that I am planning a JGT special?

Well, here it is: JGT Wizard of OZ!

I've been a fan of OZ ever since I was tiny-tiny. And for a few years, I've been day-dreaming about the story with a JGT-styled twist. It involves casting who'll play who, the style I want to portray the world, and all that jazz...

I'm not sure if this is going to be a full on comic, cuz that will take a LOT of time (as you can imagine). If anything, it will be told in 'storybook' form and will be set in between two real episodes. But even though that is far away, I gotta get crackin with the pre-production already! Haha ^^

Anywho, here is the first colored concept art I did for the special.


Tis very simple, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? (Bet you can't tell who's playing Dorothy in this version, huh? XD)

When I get more concept art and sketches going, I'll be sure to share them with you!

And for those of you who aren't as interested in OZ as I am....don't worry, it's JGT XD there are a lot of twists and turns in this tale...

Thank you and hope you enjoy the first of many sneak peeks for this project!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment