Wednesday, February 5, 2014

And here is Page 22!

Hey, everyone!!

I'm sorry I'm a day later than I'd promised. I finished Page 22 in the wee hours of the morning (pshh, sleep? What's that?) And I thought it'd be smarter to upload it...not in the wee hours of the morning, hehe.

But thank you all so much for your patience, and now you can see Tay and Rudy being themselves (?) in the next scene of Eppie 9!

And if you're wondering why Rudy's getting a little emotional (I didn't see it coming either. That wasn't in the script O_O), just...well, you'll see as more pages come in ^^

Just a heads up, Page 23 maaayyy be delayed as well, meaning that it won't be done by Sunday. This week is kind of a crunch week for me in school, as I have a deadline approaching for my short story, and I really, really need to get that done, haha.

So, Page 23 will be done in about a week or so.

In the meantime, I will post up more lil things for both JGT and the OZ special (I have more character design stuff in the works)! So get ready for those!

And again, thank you guys for simply being awesome. This website has become a little haven of mine, and it's so nice and such an honor to share it with all of you. You guys rock!

I shall see you later!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment