Thursday, February 27, 2014

JGT OZ Concept Art : Hidden Rainbow

Hey, everyone! Genie here.

For your viewing pleasure, here is another art piece I whipped up for the OZ special.



This piece, in particular, shows three scenes from the story. Some are from the original, some are not, haha.

I decided to call it "Hidden Rainbow" cuz I originally did it to experiment with color.
Also, can you find the rainbow? It was a complete accident and I only noticed it until it was finished. I mean....yeah, that was totally my plan. Huzzah for my artistic choices. ;)

And fun fact! Apparently, it's The Wizard of Oz (the movie)'s 75th Anniversary this year! Coincidence? Yes indeed. I didn't know that either until...yesterday.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy this colorful Ozian drawing!

I shall now get back to homework and page 24.

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment