Sunday, February 9, 2014

Concept Doodles: Now Sporting a Jacket

Hey, guys! Genie here and hangin' on...

Just about ready to begin Midterms Week for me. Aaaand just about ready to rev up some more drawings/pages for you guys!

As Page 23 is starting up, I wanted to share with you a page...of my sketchbook!


This was juuuust before page 16, when Jag and Harry get wardrobe changes.

A few days prior to drawing that page, I was filling a good amount of sketchbook pages with practice doodles...so I can make sure these outfits actually look good on the dudes, haha.

Man, I still can't believe Human Jag looks like THAT now. In the original, he was so....ohhh, so ugly, omg (if you don't know what he looks like, click here at your own risk)!

Huzzah for sketchbooks that help characters (and artists) grow!

Now, I shall get more work done. Be on the look out for more characters and more story!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment