Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JGT 'OZ' Character Sheet: Jag

Hey, guys!

(Page 23 is still gonna be a biiiit delayed, so me sorry! I promise once this week calms down for me, it shall be worked on!)

So, as a quick stress-reliever, since this particular week is really giving me no time to breathe, I decided to whip up another character sheet for OZ!

And...tada!


Tis Jag! As Scarecrow! Huzzah!

His design was actually one of the hardest to do, cuz of the fact that a scarecrow's wardrobe can...get all over the place, haha.

And his hat...annoyed me so much.

This is actually just a handful of the doodles I drew for SC. I had to doodle him a good amount of times because things in his wardrobe kept changing XD

Um, one thing that changed from the 'Unravel' concept art was his hat size (again, the hat annoyed me), and the skin tone. I decided to have Jag be a yellowish tint...cuz he's a scarecrow...well...you'll see later on, heehee ;)

And sorry, Scarecrow. Only JGT's Jag gets the lowlights.

And as I worked on this sheet, I also had to decide what his eye color would be. I decided to make them green....also, for reasons that will be explained later on!

So, yah! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek on the process of designing the Scarecrow for JGT's OZ! Please check back later for more posts about...well, at this point, anything!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment