Tuesday, February 18, 2014

JGT 'OZ' Concept Art: Ease On Down the Road

Hey, guys! Genie here!

(Page 23 has started. I repeat, page 23 has started. Huzzah!!!)

Anywho, as you all wait for Page 23, I wanted to share with you another lil concept piece that in the end is quite special.

And that's because...


...all 4 main charas are in it!!!

So yeah, this is just me experimenting with backgrounds (which are not my forte...at all...so I apologize for forced simplicity), colors, and of course, the dynamics between the 4 main charas of OZ!

You've seen three of these before, but now you see who's playing the 'lion'...mouse...well, when his chara page comes up, I'll talk more about him, hehe.

And yes, the title is that catchy, catchy song from 'The Wiz'. I couldn't resist, cuz that's what the charas are doing in the picture ^^"

So yeah! I know that it could've turned out better, but that's what practice is for, right?? Drawing this picture also made me realize that creating an Ozian world is going to be very, very.....very, very hard, but it's a challenge I am more than willing to take on!

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy the concept art!!

Until then,

Genie


No comments:

Post a Comment