Sunday, March 23, 2014

Good Neeeews!

Hey, guys! Genie here!

So, I got little pieces of good news!

One, page 25 is in the works! So thank you so much for being so patient!

Two, the first draft of the OZ script is DONE! Phew… It’s a long script, guys. It kinda scares me, but we’ll see how long it is once I’m done editing it!

Three, to celebrate the completion of the OZ script, and because I really needed practice, I have done a quick doodle of Dorothy-Genie!


Here it is!
After all of my technical difficulties, I need to get all of my color schemes and coloring habits back. So, consider this the first of many random doodles, haha.
And beware…for this eppie, the laws of colors and such will be broken. I repeat, they will be broken big time (well, I kind of do that already, don’t I? XD)
The caption, by the way, is relevant. Here’s a hint: since it’s OZ, there’s gotta be music, right? ;)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pic, and be sure to check back for a post from our favorite hyper squirrel girl!

Until then,


Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment