Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sorry, Ace!

Hey, everyone!

Well, as you can see, page 24 is now finished!

Sorry it's a couple of days late. I guess since I finished page 23 on a Tuesday, it took me another whole week to do the next page ^^" But nonetheless, it is done!

And yes, I owe an apology to poor Ace and his poor butt. Tis a rare thing for him to lose his cool. So, kudos to Flitwick for that accomplishment!

Anywho, just to let you know, I am nearing the end of my school quarter, so I MIGHT not have page 25 done on time. I mean, I could rush and get it done, but I wanna do my best on each page. So in the meantime, I may be posting up more Extras, and then in a week or two, page 25 will be up!

Again, thank you all for being so awesome and patient! And I hope you enjoy page 24!

And yah, be sure to check out the site for random posts of randomness!! :D

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment