Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm ALIVE!!!

Hey, guys! Long time no...post?

Anywho! I am alive! And so is my computer! Huzzah!

Unfortunately, in the process of reviving my computer, I lost all of my data...well, most of it. A few short stories and scripts were saved.

This really hit me hard, cuz I lost a ton of JGT stuff.

So, please continue to be patient with me as I recollect all of the JGT stuff that is miraculously saved on this website!

And since I have finished finals and re-downloaded all of my artsy programs, I am now able to continue page-making!

So look out for Page 25 in another week!

Also, the SCRIPT for the next JGT episode is in the works. Since Big Magic is slowly wrapped up, I gotta start working on the next episode. And I think you know what the episode is... (hint: it's awesome...oz-some ...*cough cough*)

Again, thank you guys so much for your awesomeness and patience, and thank you, Jocey, for manning the website while I took care of stuff on my side. I appreciate it so, so much, and I can't wait to learn more about this 'Let's Travel' story :D Excitement!!!

Now, I must continue getting this script and comic done!

Until then,

Genie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment