Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's Travel~Page 1


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo-o! So I'm a fan of jus writing below the page/chapter that I post (no reason, I'm jus weird)...So here is our wonderful page of let's travel! I actually had a hard time cause I didn't know what Mt. Hill looked like inside, at first I did a cave like design until I worked up the courage to ask Genie what Mt. Hill looked like ahaha. After Genie told me I felt so relieved (cause GIMP quit on me and I lost my 'cave' design and I really did not not feel like redoing it again).

Okay, so this is the page. The first Genie panel is okay, I don't like the way I shaded her face, but c'est la vie, I'm satisfied with everything else so I win! As we can see, Harry blew something up in the last panel ^-^. I hope you all enjoy my little side story and be on the look out for the next page (of Big Magic or Let's Travel). This adventure shall be lotsa fun!

-Jocey-Squirrel out

No comments:

Post a Comment