Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It was a Secret

Yo-o!

Jocey here (and Genie doesn't know I posted this soo surprise GENIE!!) and I have finished the revealing factor of what I'll be working on when Genie needs breaks (like right now). It's going to be a silly non-canon story that I'll be writing for you guys. Since you all know everyone is in San Diego part of the story is going to take place there because they aren't visiting any of the tourist places that San Diego is home to! Beaches, Old Town, the whole shebang! The starting location for this story is meant to happen at any time (I'm making this random mainly because it's meant to be non-canon), it could be before or even after Big Magic. I'm going to keep spoilers out of the picture, so I guess you can say this is going to be a fanstory haha. So here is the cover for it:



Well, be on the look out for more. Oh xeah! Genie's laptop has been fixed, but Genie still has finals coming up, so I'll be responsible for the website! Count on me! 

-Jocey out

No comments:

Post a Comment