Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Favorite Past-time of Mine: Doodling

Hey, everyone! Sorry about being inactive this week. It's really hitting me how much I miss having all the time in the world to draw and write.

So, what's my temporary solution to this dilemma?

DOODLING.

Yes, I know. Doodling is bad if you're in class. But I honestly think doodling helps me concentrate more. Cuz I tend to have a 'day-dreaming problem' sometimes, and doodling helps anchor my thoughts...but that's just me ^^

Doodling also makes way for some good practice!
Since I'm still in the middle of Big Magic, the eppies that show JHR as humans, and since drawing humans isn't my forte, I've managed to draw a couple of practice sketches whenever I could.

I guess this can be considered Concept Art...maybe...or just doodles.
Yeah, they're doodles X3


"Keep Calm and Doodle On."

Until then (and hopefully that's soon cuz I feel a Behind the Page update coming along),

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment