Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happppy Happpy Halloweeen!!!

OOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooo!! HAPPPPY HAPPPY HALLOWEEEN!!!! From JGT! Yours truly has drawn a very lovely halloween picture!!!!!!

I drew the picture, and the amazing coloring was done by Genie!
I have drawn you all this lovely super image!! I'm sure you all know these lovely heroes! We are humans because right now in Big Magic we are all human, soooooo Ta-da, even lovely Lila and Ace are human. The girls are DC heroes and the boys are Marvel heroes. Genie is the all lovely Wonder Woman, Jocey is the Black Canary, Taylor is Hawkgirl, and Lila is Cheetah (a villian). And the boys: Harry is Thor, Jag is Hawkeye (he looks totally different from the Avengers movie), Ace is Loki and our cute little Rudy is Captain America. I kinda really really love Lila in this picture as well as Genie, and I kinda really really like Jag and Rudy...

So I hope you all have a SUPER halloween and keep safe!!!


-Jocey

No comments:

Post a Comment