Thursday, October 24, 2013

JGT: Behind the Page ~ Final Drawn Panels

Hey, everyone! Genie here!

Guess what? Another phase of the comic page-making process has been completed!



After the rough sketches comes the final line-art for the panels! Since I'm not fancy, I just use a lead pencil. But it works for me so I regret nothing. So huzzah! The panels for page 14 have been fully drawn!
As you can see, the panels take about 1.3 pages of printer paper. That's cuz the actual comic page sizes are bigger than US Letter, so I need more room, ergo more paper ^^
Also, it shows that I may be a little lazy when it comes to the boxes of the panels. They look a bit uneven, right? That's cuz in the Layout phase, I crop them and set them...you know what, you'll find out soon enough, hehe.
This page came pretty close to the rough draft I drew earlier. Some changes have been made though...can you spot where they are? ^^

Next up is the Layout of the page! Hopefully I'll be able to show you this weekend ;D

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment