Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blast from the Past: JGT Issue #1 Cover

Hey, everyone! Genie here. Trying to catch my breath after all of this reading and college and whatnot. Because of school, it's getting harder for me to find time to work on pages...huh, maybe I have some time tonight...hmm...I'll keep you posted ;)

But until then, here is a little something from the very random past of JGT:
(Why is it gray?!?!)
So, I believe some time before this website launched, Jocey and I wanted to try and 'self publish' JGT into an actual comic-book-thing. So, coupled with that idea was a design for issue 1, which from what I remember consisted eppies 1-5, ending with Switching Stone.
The idea was later retired, along with this page (partially because of the stain underneath the JGT cloud...See it? I wish you couldn't, but it's there...)
And instead of self-publishing, we decided to just open up a website and redraw the entire series! Yay for taking the road less traveled, right? XD

That's a little bit of JGT history for you :3

(PSSST Also, take a look under the 'Playlist' Tab...another song might've popped up for Big Magic ;p you should check it out!)

And yes, once I get more progress done on page 14, I shall continue the Behind the Page posts! As soon as I can, it'll get done!

Thank you for your patience and awesomeness, and be sure to check back for more Behind the Scenes and JGT Randomness!

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment