Sunday, November 17, 2013

And here comes Page 16!

Hey, guys!

Page 16 is now up!
I'm glad that I'm starting to get the hang of this new schedule. Hopefully I'm able to keep it up (fingers are crossed, hehe).

Well, Jag, Harry, and Rudy are now on their 2nd day of their Big Magic fiasco. Will this day move them forward with their plan, or backward?

Tune in and see as the pages roll in! Page 17 should be up in another week!
(***By the way, if you are having trouble reading the bubbles and would like to zoom, click on the page, and then right click and pick the 'Open image in new tab' option. Then you should be able to zoom ^^)

And haha, remember the 'a couple of dudes are going to change'?

You get it?

Jag and Harry had to change....clothes.

Hehehe twas an author tease. I wanted to have fun with you guys :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy Page 16! And again, look out for more posts in the coming weeks!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment