Sunday, November 3, 2013

JGT- Behind the Page ~ FINISHING TOUCHES

"So close to being done, so close to being done..." is usually what runs through my head at this point of the process.

Once the dialogue is done, the only thing left to do is simple FINISHING TOUCHES!


After I look back and double-check the color and the dialogue, I save two jobs for last.

One is the 'numbering of the page'. I don't know if this pertains to everyone who makes comics, but I always feel happy/relieved/proud/you name it whenever I add the page number. It's like the page is saying, "Hello, I am officially part of this comic!" And that makes me smile every time I type it in.


The second job is kind of like an artist signing his/her name on a recently completed work of art.
At the bottom right corner of every page, I write '(c) mah name'.
This not only claims that this page is copyrighted, but like the page number, I also feel like this is equivalent to, "And now, this page officially belongs to me. I have finally completed this page, and I am happy with it. You go, girl!"...or something along those lines ^_^""

What's the next phase after this? You'll see...

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment