Monday, November 11, 2013

Page 15: DONE!

Hey, guys!

Well, after one week since completing Behind the Page with pg.14, I've actually managed to finish pg. 15! What is this magic??

Well, it's not technically magic. It's a new schedule I'm trying out. And if all turns out right, I MAY be able to post a page at the end of each week. So...cross your fingers with me!

Also, a note for page 15. Notice anything different?

Yep.

The page number is kind of in a different place.
This is actually just because a dialogue bubble took all the space in the bottom-middle section of the page, so I had to move the page number. It felt weird to do so, but it had to be done, hehe.

Hopefully it'll get its spot back in page 16, which is already in progress!

Thanks again for reading and for being awesome! Can't wait to continue this scene (tis a fave of mine)!

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment