Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am totally magical!

Yo-o my fellow Squirrel fans!

Tis Jocey here! And I have done something totally magical! You should all go a random page in the Season One! tab and check out what I've done! Every single post that has been out now has a 'previous' and 'next.' These handy little buttons have links to the next or previous page! Soo if there are any new readers you can starts from Episode 1 and make your way through the series just by clicking next!

If you are a new reader click this -> This

Also! I have a surprise as well! After careful consideration, some inspiration from Genie and JGT, as well wanting to edit, I've made a website! Tis a website for my story, one that has followed me since I was in middle and finally! FINALLY! It's a website! It isn't a comic, but it's a written story, and I'm excited to share it with you today! The story revolves around a girl named Jamie and her journey with the Ancient One and the Great Beings. Tis a series, so I'm starting with book 1! You can guys can check it out here: Jocey Story

-Jocey-squirrel out!


No comments:

Post a Comment