Sunday, November 3, 2013

And that concludes 'Behind the Page'!

Huzzah! After going through all of the phases of my take on the page-making process, we now have PAGE 14 of EPPIE 9!

Thank you guys so, so much for being patient with me, and for reading Behind the Page! I hope it was enjoyable and not too boring, haha.

As you can see now, making one comic page is a LOT of work and takes time, effort, and of course, passion. I wouldn't be dedicating hours of my time doing something that I didn't think was worth doing. So passion is key to completing projects like these, and I bet I speak for all comic-artists when I say that.

Of course, I am still an amateur at this, but sharing/explaining all this to you guys has really helped me as well! Indirect teamwork at its best!

If you guys have ANY questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Behind the Page posts, please feel free to ask away! This isn't the ONLY process for page-making, and I can safely say that changes are inevitable when it comes to these things.

But again, I hope that you guys have enjoyed these and learned a thing or two about this lil hobby o'mine, and please continue to read the story of JGT!

And now's the time for me to say, "More pages are to come!"

...More pages are to come! Back to the pencil and paper duo. The process begins all over again...

Onward to page 15! Thanks again, guys!

Genie





No comments:

Post a Comment