Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Practicing the New Wardrobe

Hey, guys! Genie here.

**First off, Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to my lil bro, Marco! Love that boy to death!!**

Second off,
Huzzah for Jag and Harry changing out of their bacon-y vest and dorky lab coat ^^ I guess sacrifices had to be made in order to not stand out toooo much in the Human World.

As you can imagine, with these changes come...adjusting. I had to practice drawing their new looks a lot so I could get them down as best as I could...

...which leads to the birth of drawings like these.

I have other, rougher sketches, but they're kind of embarrassing so we'll see if those get brought to the surface...

Also, maybe one day I'll post some really old drawings that showcase their 'original' new looks (haha it's not like those are even MORE embarrassing...)

We shall see what the future holds.

Until then,

Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment